[App introduction] Easy to use torrent app "Simple Torrent"

Hello! It's "Devmeca"!

Today, I would like to introduce an application that I am running!

It's an app called "Simple Torrent".

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devmeca.simpletorrent




It's been 7 months since I've been in business.

Working as an IT developer, I was thinking of making something of my own, but I have achieved my goal this year!

There are already 15 revisions of the app I made, so it's fun and rewarding!


Oops... To re-introduce the app, "Simple Torrent" isn't much different from a general torrent app.

However, I would like to create a service that is differentiated from the existing torrent applications!

Through communication and exchange!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[HTML5 Game] Introducing Miner Cat 4 and 5 other web games

[HTML5 Game] Introducing Wooden Block Blast Adventure Master and 5 other web games

[HTML5 Games] Introducing Eliza's Advent Fashion Calendar and 5 other games.