[Service introduction] MecaTalk - Individual/group chat/voice/video call/chatbot/ChatGPT… Chat integration package released

Hello! It's "Devmeca" that came back after a long time.


I'm back again with a new application this time.


Its name is "MecaTalk". Pampara night!


Link: https://webrtc.devmeca.com/


 * For reference, you only need an ID and password to register as a member.


    I don't even know the password you entered! Encrypted with SHA-512, etc.. Thorough security!


Recently, as ChatGPT has been attracting attention, I also became interested in this technology and tried to make it.


At first, the project, which started with the desire to simply add ChatGPT to chatting, kept gaining weight...


Now it has grown out of control.


I have been working on this project for about 4 months already. Now I'm going to try the challenge with the heart that I'm going to open it!


Since it is the opening day, I feel uneasy about whether there will be any errors.


Wouldn't it be! haha!


The currently implemented features are as follows.


Implementation function


    1) Automatic login function


    2) View friend list/view profile


    3) Individual/group chat


    4) Individual/group voice and video calls


    5) AI chat (ChatGPT and chatbot)


         * Currently developing chatbot builder


    6) Creating a profile image through user AI


    7) Language settings for each country


Below is a part of the screen capture, so please refer to it.










Please love and use Devchat in the future.


I wish there were more inconvenient parts or features like this! If you do, feel free to leave a comment!


Developer ready at any time! I'll do it bit by bit~


Thank you for spending your precious time reading my post!



Below is a part of the screen capture, so please refer to it.


Please love and use Devchat in the future.


I wish there were more inconvenient parts or features like this! If you do, feel free to leave a comment!


Developer ready at any time! I'll do it bit by bit~


Thank you for spending your precious time reading my post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[HTML5 Game] Introducing Miner Cat 4 and 5 other web games

[HTML5 Game] Introducing Wooden Block Blast Adventure Master and 5 other web games

[HTML5 Games] Introducing Eliza's Advent Fashion Calendar and 5 other games.